Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Welcome

Hello

This is my welcoming message on e-recruitment strategy. Although the focus will be on UK/Europe, I hope that the participation will be global.

One of my key drivers will be talking about Customer Care - and I define the customer as every individual in the recruitment experience (thanks to Hank Stringer for that phrase). The line manager, recruiter, intermediary and, of course, the Candidate.

I welcome comments from all the customers.

Happy Internet Recruiting

Alan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to more discussions on the Talent Puddle

10:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Alan Whitford,

After reading your blog "Welcome", I believe you will find my site on study prep and exam prep to pass tests and exams to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ... licensure exam preparation for social work, medical terminology exam preparation, pharmacy technician exam prep courses, cpl exam preparation, mft exam preparation,
href="http://www.career-information-resources.com/documents/study_aids.php">entrance exam prep
, csp exam prep and hvac exam prep.
We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Kind Regards
Emily

10:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home